Down On The Farm9 released....finally!

createbaseball

hey Uncle...

you've got some of the best minor leaguers in A ball in this pack, including pitchers Chuck James and Gio Gonzalez who were unhittable at times, and the A's slugger (and homerun derby winner) Andre Ethier, Pirates catching prospect Neil Walker and one of the best prospetcs in A ball this year, Hunter Pence.

enjoy em.

Excellent! When you say "in 05 format", does that mean the rest are in 04 format, and we should set the "04 Face" attribute to Yes in MVPEdit? I saw the "05" in your instructions as well and was wondering what it meant.

Thanks!

id appreciate that bodhiball!

so what i could do is lets say i have 30 cyberfaces in a folder (fsh, ord, orl); i could precompress them by running that bat file and then just install with EAGRAPH? i really hate biggui with a passion because it often times corrupts files.

Here is my procedure which has produced a crash free models.big file so far:

put all the faces you want to load in one folder (mine are always precompressed) and then create a .bat file with this in it:

eazip -c *.fsh *.ord *.orl

(make sure you have EAZip and its in your system folder)

You should keep your models.big file set to Read Only at all times except for when you open EAgraph to load the faces. Uncheck Read Only, and then simply load all the faces with EAgraph. now check Read Only again for your Models.big...asign the numbers in MVPedit. enjoy.

Archived