Curt Gowdy and Tony Kubek?

jchorneau

Now I don't know anything about modifying, like you all great modders, or even you all not so great modders......., but answer me this:

1. Wouldn't it be great if you could modify the announcers for MVP Classics to a pair like Curt Gowdy and Tony Kubek?

2. Is this possible? I mean consider the fact that someone could have access to their voices and gather them into sound bits.......

3. Whose going to do that?

However, what you could do, instead of having two actual announcers, is to have someone record complete audio for Total Classics and run it through a filter so that it sounds like an old-time radio announcer. That way you could have all of the teams and players and such that you wanted.

--Eric

Yeah, I don't remember hearing Vinnie and Garagiola, maybe they were paired on a special event like the allstar game............, though I grew up in LA and heard the great Vince Scully, so many times, it was Curt Gowdy and Tony Kubek on NBC Game of the Week on Saturdays that comes to mind when I play this game. but that's just me. Another good pair would be Vince Scully and Red Barber.

Archived