Game crashes with Classics

jchorneau

Okay, I have tried my best to look through FAQ, and searching for what I am looking for.............and if somebody knows where I can find this info please feel free:

1. My game crashes frequently ever since i started playing with Classics installed. Just happens every third game I guess, but i don't see any pattern, but you might see what i am doing wrong:

a. I am playing Classics within Dynasty Mode

b. I have Jacob and Keegan Paterson cheats.

c. I have noticed my '71 Pirates now has Roberto Clemente's face removed and has instead a red background with looks like hexidecimal codes. He's the only player with this problem. But it doesn't crash when I am playing with the '71 Pirates, (CLS1 team), but any one the leagues, CLS 2, or 3 or 4.

I read somewhere on a post that if you have players without faces then the game will crash, and we are not talking about potraits, right?

Please, please help

Yeah, come to think about it, I was playing in the Old Cominsky Park. And you say "ran out of memory", you mean RAM, let's see I have 256 MB, and a nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra Video Adapter and nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra 3D Accelerator.

I just realized....... that! I have so many machines that I lose track. 256 MB is a little low. I am going to try to add more.............like make it 512 and see what happens.

Thanks

Archived