corrupt models.big in big shmooz's most recent pack

Lucas

when I unzip to my Mvp folder, it says"

Big Shmooz updated roster & Kccitystar's/Umachines uniforms.ace: CRC failed in

datamodels.big. The file is corrupt",

whats the problem, and can anyone fix it?

Btw, Im using winRAR if that has anything to do with it.

Ok I had this problem. I downloaded it a second time and there were no problems. What you want to do is download it a second time. Instead of moving over to overwrite the existing ones, drag the contents of those files into the folders they are supposed to go into so that only those files overwrite the files they are supposed to overwrite. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.-Mo

when I unzip to my Mvp folder, it says"

Big Shmooz updated roster & Kccitystar's/Umachines uniforms.ace: CRC failed in

datamodels.big. The file is corrupt",

whats the problem, and can anyone fix it?

Btw, Im using winRAR if that has anything to do with it.

Okay i fixed the problem with the corrupt models.big file, now I need some one to send me the data files, or someone needs to upload them to the site, then the problem will be fixed.

There is nothing wrong with the file itself. It either has to do with the server, (I noticed last night that mvpmods.com was down for a while) or it has to do with your connection.

Anyway, I am planning G-D willing to upload a new version of all 4 rosters in a few minutes. (it will take a few hours to post)

There is nothing wrong with the file itself. It either has to do with the server, (I noticed last night that mvpmods.com was down for a while) or it has to do with your connection.

Anyway, I am planning G-D willing to upload a new version of all 4 rosters in a few minutes. (it will take a few hours to post)

thx, but now i have tried 2 dowmload, but the result is still the same. I get a full version, but still corrupted with ie, and i get a corrupted version w/firefox, would it be possible to email me the .mbe file? my email,

manu_giggs_11@hotmail.com

thx, but now i have tried 2 dowmload, but the result is still the same. I get a full version, but still corrupted with ie, and i get a corrupted version w/firefox, would it be possible to email me the .mbe file? my email,

manu_giggs_11@hotmail.com

If I sent you my .mbe file now, your game would crash. Unless you have the latest uploaded models.big (which I uploaded last night & you can currently find on the main page with the new rosters.)

If I sent you my .mbe file now, your game would crash. Unless you have the latest uploaded models.big (which I uploaded last night & you can currently find on the main page with the new rosters.)

Do you still have the older one (one before this latest version)?

Archived