Jersey Request

Yammer

Thanks.

Kamasutra, I was planning on going to a game in a couple of weeks. I could take some shots for you. But its Telusfield.... you can't go wrong with Telus logo. And that would be awesome if you made Telus field to replace Ea's AAA field.

here's one pic. I can name some of the ads

telus3.jpg

Chili's

Atco

Mr.Sub

Re/Max

Coors light

ATB(Alberta Treasury Branch)

canada.jpg

The pic on the left is Telus field's right field view.

telus2.jpg

View from left field stands

Hey Yammer,

yeah, those pics are on the net already (and are of horrible quality). Definitly if you can take some pics that would be cool.

Thanks for naming some of the ads, try to write down the ones you see in the stadium when you go. I had the remax one as well as a few others, I have space for about 20 more lol. If you go within this week, good, otherwise I will have already done the Trappers stadium.

In my case, I'm customizing one of the AAA (no.2). I'm not oediting or movin structures, just chaning grass, sky, ads and adding logos to field etc.. The default that EA uses is aaa no.1 which is ugly as heck.

if you want to follow my custom stadiums project, here's the link:

Custom Minor Team Stadiums

I have been working on some of the minor league uniforms already. All of my files have been updated except the batting gloves, shoes, and catchers gear. I can't get them right, but if anyone knows of some good templates I can use, then I will update those also. I almost have Edmonton's uniforms complete, but I see that they have changed some stuff since the last time I was on their website. Let me get those files changed, and I will post some pics. I also have the Columbus Clippers completedif anyone is interested.

even without ODeit that looks sweet on the areos stadium Kam :D Where can you Download these :|

thanks bud :) I have a blast playing there at night.

They will be uploaded individualy in the coming days & weeks.

I'll keep you posted.

Right now I'm doing more stadiums and designing the installers/utility to pick the stadiums you want.

Once I have that down I can zip them up and upload.

ok, I figure I'd try my luck with the jerseys. I made the ones I showed at the beginning of the thread.

I have to say, the only thing I have to change is shoes. They need a little more texture on them.

I used Kccitystar's 2x temps and I have to say, they look awesome. I also updated the batting helmet on the away uniforms to the E logo.

Thanks to Kerm for his batting gloves and shoes, and KCcitystar for the temps.

I'll get some in games and then upload it.

Okay! If you are going to ask for someone to make a uniform, then don't make it yourself! I spent a couple of hours working on it and then you go and do it! PHOCH! What a waste of time.

it's a shame, i would of liked to see your work. You do good stuff

it's a shame, i would of liked to see your work. You do good stuff

same here. Just because someone makes a jersey, it shouldnt make you quit. I mean how many versions of the Brewers or some other MLB team do we really need? The answer is, it doesnt matter how many, it matters on the quality. I know this is my first addon and many people are complaining about my old school way of importing. If you feel you can do better, please, finish the jerseys and show us

Thanks.

Kamasutra, I was planning on going to a game in a couple of weeks. I could take some shots for you. But its Telusfield.... you can't go wrong with Telus logo. And that would be awesome if you made Telus field to replace Ea's AAA field.

Chili's

Atco

Mr.Sub

Re/Max

Coors

Well i'm done with the trappers, since good pics are nowhere to be found, I went with some of the ads you mentioned.

telus.jpg

I also replaced just about everything lol, I wanted to have a Class AAA (pun intended) stadium..

telus2.jpg

I took the liberty of adding a wrigley type wall, since I think it just looks good when pitching lol

telus3.jpg

Obviously changed the grass texture (you can't really see here) but while I was at it, changed the grass pattern as well..

I like the fact that in this stadiums you actualy see moving traffic in the background, too bad EA couldn't add such an effect to all stadiums.

I'll upload it to mvpmods next week.

PS: did you ever go to that Trappers game finaly?

Cheers.

I wasnt able to go. Work was a pain in the *** all week. As for the stadium, nice fuckin work! Only thing I could suggest is use the ads I mentioned as the bigger ones along the wall. And the scoreboard(if possible) should be at center. Infield is turf but I know that wouldnt be possible if the grass at the stadium is like the ice surface for hockey.

It looks great, and thanks for making it. again, sorry I wasn't able to get the rest of the ads for you. Hopefully, if you can do a version 2 later on, I'll have them for you.

I wasnt able to go. Work was a pain in the *** all week. As for the stadium, nice fuckin work! Only thing I could suggest is use the ads I mentioned as the bigger ones along the wall. And the scoreboard(if possible) should be at center. It looks great, and thanks for making it. again, sorry I wasn't able to get the rest of the ads for you.

Thanks Yammer, glad you like. Yes I agree, I would love to have the relevant ads you mentioned bigger, only problem is the game is horrible at resizing ads. Example: you get a beautiful ad with the perfect crispness and resize in photoshop and it comes out all cool and s.hit..

then you put that in the game and it resizes the ads FOR you... and ughh...it's all ugly and blury. There's a way around this using OEDIT, but I don't use it, same thing goes for moving the scoreboard as you say. I will leave that to people who have weeks to dedicate to 1 stadium or just like fooling with oedit..

Personally I'd rather spend the time sprucing up textures and ads than moving stuff around but that's just me. Some people have the time/knowledge to move everything around and make it a stadium as close to the real thing as possible.. Of course, most times it takes them weeks to put out 1 stadium, but time may not be a factor for them, and that's understandable.. It's just a different approach.

Me, I'm just content if it looks good and feels right. Since I'm an Expos fan, it's important for me that this looks right. Definitly will be updating it later on as time permits, so get those pics if/when you can, I'd appreciate it. Get some nice juicy close-ups of the advertising and the scoreboard.

BTW, if you like the look now, wait till you're actualy in the game on the field and see everything close-up (with the crowd cheering behind you as your Trappers hit some nice dingers). I guarantee you will be playing ALL your AAA games :D

Archived