Dodgers Uniz and FacePak Uploaded!!!

rolie

MINT!! Awesome work Rolie. I love the hair and glasses effects.

I've read rumours of retirement and what not but I thought I would jump in here before all the other requests start rolling in. If your up for it, can you do the Cards??? If not, its alright I know and appreciate how hard you work (grease, grease).. Cheers

MINT!! Awesome work Rolie. I love the hair and glasses effects.

I've read rumours of retirement and what not but I thought I would jump in here before all the other requests start rolling in. If your up for it, can you do the Cards??? If not, its alright I know and appreciate how hard you work (grease, grease).. Cheers

Rolie ...

Superb work sir.Just beautiful....

Bring the buckets....Gotta put out the fire..

you know...rolie's done a lot of great stuff, but how come i really love the hooters start screen?..lol..

thanx for nice words

see, i knew 1 person would like it lolz, ! i had to jump on the bandwagon!

I thought trues would surely not allow it,

gotta make Hooters uniforms now for my modsquad team. hmmnnn i wonder if there is still away to put up a Hooters girl at the mod?

i'm almost ready for my dynasty now too! lolz, iv'e downloaded a ton of stadiums and unis, i love those bad news bears unis !!!! just need that night stadium by calicolts!!! where's that guy? i wonder if i can play all my night games in the day? damn?1?

hey What's the best rosters here to use???, i'm trying to decide between kerms and totalminors rosters, any suggestions before I start my dynasty? i dont really rely on the rating cuz so many people voted and i know i cant go back in my dynasty.

i use bad news bears for the mod squad.it's hot.

i dont use rosters,i've replaced a good portion of my AAA with oldtime classic teams along with in-game logos.

hooters uniform would be friggin sick broO.but go start a dynasty.

Keep a look out on what i have in store for you tomorrow..your gonna be blown away.lol

Archived