Is there Another Classic Stadium in the works?

fuzzone

I'm just finishing up on Mile High Stadium structurally right now, and then Pirate has graciously volunteered to do the graphics to make it playable.

A couple months ago I began work on Comiskey Park, but as of this moment it's going to require some serious building to make it look acceptable. But, on the plus side, Comiskey at this moment (based off of Tiger Stadium) has had the right field stands completely moved back about 30', and the dimensions are as accurate as we're going to get. However, I have no idea on an approximate ETA for this because paul is on a (much deserved) hiatus, and I'm still coming down from Classic Yankee.

The main reason why I just want Comiskey done with is because I really would like to eventually have a 1938-1951 mod, to capture that classic era before the Boston Braves moved away, New York still had three teams, and baseball was finally being integrated.

I don't know about you Fuzz, but if your cadre of modders is in search of a project to follow up TC4, then I can't think of anything much better than this. It's the only era where the stadium work isn't prohibitively difficult, so for once it's not the major obstacle to success.

By 1938 Yankee Stadium had just been modified to the version paul, hyman and I just created, Tiger Stadium and Crosley Field just received its full upper deck, Cleveland Stadium's dimensions were set and the Phillies had begun play inside Shibe Park. It's perfect.

So, long answer to a simple question. I want Comiskey done, then I guess I would like to get League Park up to have a proper "other" place for the Indians to play.

• 1 month later...

I've got lots of ideas but am laying low for awhile. I'd like to make a decent Griffith Stadium, upgrade my current Forbes, upgrade Crosley Field and definetly update my original (rushed) Polo Grounds. The one (and only) good thing about no new version of MVP coming out is it gives me some more time sharpen some stuff up. I'm definetly not retired.

Archived