Renegade's Shea Stadium NIGHT v2 ----- SKY PROBLEM!

Big M1ke

V2 is the latest version of night shea, i have no idea why ppl are still having sky problems with the newest version as it has kcccitys night sky in it. if u are having sky problems do the following

make sure u have latest version. u can do so by looking and seeing if the dugout rails have transparency in it, if u cant see into the dugout, u need to dload V2

if thats not your problem, try re dloading and reinstalling it.

lets start at that then if problem persists ill dig and find out exactly whats going on with this thing.

V2 is the latest version of night shea, i have no idea why ppl are still having sky problems with the newest version as it has kcccitys night sky in it. if u are having sky problems do the following

make sure u have latest version. u can do so by looking and seeing if the dugout rails have transparency in it, if u cant see into the dugout, u need to dload V2

if thats not your problem, try re dloading and reinstalling it.

lets start at that then if problem persists ill dig and find out exactly whats going on with this thing.

The problem persists... :?

As strange as it sounds, it couldn't be a video card issue, could it? I have an Nvidia GeForce3 Ti500 and I too see the orange sky when I play at Shea at night. Other stadiums work fine in the game.

What cards do those with the problem own and what cards do those without the problem own?

Interesting.....

3 people with Nvidia cards all have a problem with the sky

1 person with a Radeon card does not have a problem with the sky

It's obviously not a very big sample here, but it could be the beginning of a trend. Of course the theory goes down the drain if an Nvidia owner has no problems with the sky, or a Radeon owner does have a problem with the sky..... :D

Archived