Petco OEdited

Pirate

Thanks folks. TKrahling I appreciate the help, considering you have been lucky enough to see it. I got rid of the Brick Carl's Jr. Sign thing but cannot figure out how to get rid of the flag poles yet so I'll look into it. I don't think I can get rid of them.

Thanks folks. TKrahling I appreciate the help, considering you have been lucky enough to see it. I got rid of the Brick Carl's Jr. Sign thing but cannot figure out how to get rid of the flag poles yet so I'll look into it. I don't think I can get rid of them.

take out the texture and paint the alpha black and they will not show up in the game.

Ok an update: I was able to remove the Flags completely after editing the flags.csv file. The day version is almost done. I could really use a picture of the the right field wall. I need a picture of the scoreboard and the ads.

Both Night and day are almost done. We had storms here all night and a Tornado about 10 miles from here. So during all the commotion I got most of it done. Going to bed maybe early Saturday. I am busy tommarrow.

The worst earthquake in Ohio I experienced was Jan. 1986 and it cracked the ceiling in my room and the wall in my sisters. It was like a 4.0 largest in Ohio. Coincedentally it was also the day of the Challenger explosion.

Archived