All Players in Total Classics 4?

MadHatter

Is there a listing somewhere of all the players who are part of Total Classics 4 and the teams they are on. Perhaps in an Excel file?

I have some favorites from the past that I would like to add in as Free Agents in game if they aren't there already. Like Spike Owen on the `86 Red Sox (an easy pick over Mike Stenhouse).

Thanks! I Love TC4 and would like to volunteer any help I can give into TC5!

-Hatter

Is there a listing somewhere of all the players who are part of Total Classics 4 and the teams they are on. Perhaps in an Excel file?

I have some favorites from the past that I would like to add in as Free Agents in game if they aren't there already. Like Spike Owen on the `86 Red Sox (an easy pick over Mike Stenhouse).

Thanks! I Love TC4 and would like to volunteer any help I can give into TC5!

-Hatter

Yes there is! If you go to the folder where you extracted the TC4 package and look in the lib subfolder, you will see an Excel file called "Total Classics Phase4 Portrait IDs v1.xls". I created this file when I first started adding the portraits to TC2 and updated it as I worked on TC3 and TC4.

This spreadsheet contains the portrait ID's assigned to every player in TC4, as well as some "Extra" portraits and Negro League portraits that are in the portrait.big file, but not currently assigned (i.e. the players are not on a team roster).

The spreadsheet is ordered chronologically by team and each team is ordered alphabetically. Look it over and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Jim - I found that Excel file.

My new question, then, is where can I find some of the players listed as "EXTRA". I see some of them are Free Agents who are on the All Star Teams... but what about Jim Abbott, Carl Hubbell... where did the rest of those guys end up?

Thanks!

-MadHatter

Thanks Jim - I found that Excel file.

My new question, then, is where can I find some of the players listed as "EXTRA". I see some of them are Free Agents who are on the All Star Teams... but what about Jim Abbott, Carl Hubbell... where did the rest of those guys end up?

Thanks!

-MadHatter

As I said in my previous post, the EXTRA and Negro League players do not appear on any of the team rosters (i.e. they are not in TC). AlexTony had portraits for these guys, so we decided to add them to the portraits.big file so that if anyone decided to create them, they would have a portrait that they could use.

Archived