New Sig Battle!

NYM

Ok, I've been looking at the current sig competition, and it's really taking a long time for them to finish up. I thought to pass time along for that to finish and to pass time for the remake of MVP 2005, why not have individual contests. Here's what you do: 1. Start a thread saying you would like to battle. 2. Then state what kind of contest you would like to do (freestytle, sports, music, movies, etc.) The first person to accept gets the battle. You will set up a poll on the thread you created making it available to vote on for 10 days. The person with the most votes wins, the loser has to wear an avatar of the winners choice (spice it up like the IP hookups). Ok so I'll start it off:

EDIT: You must also set a deadline. When you are finished with the sig, PM it to the person who proposed the challenge. The person who proposed the challenge will then set up a forum with the name "player 1 vs player 2". Obiously use yours and the other members name. Post both images in the thread, and set 1 sig as "sig number 1" and "sig number 2". Set the poll for five days. Winner wins, loser loses, and gets avatar of winners choice.

Anyone want to battle me?

Category: Baseball

Archived