meassage to umachines

RAM

ok so i saw your seattle 2x uni updates and decided to try them out, i don't have too many uni mods installed from other modders. i usually just clean up the unis myself slap on some cleats and bgloves and away we go. normally i just download stadiums, faces etc.

i can't believe i've been missing out on this for all this time! all i can say is WOW! f'ing amazing dude. these things ares simply beautiful, i want to compliment you on a fantastic job. they are perfect. i did however replace the cleats and bgloves with mizuno (i always was a mizuno man myself). very inspiring work, i dloaded ur template kit and once i master photoshop some more i will attempt my first full blown uni mod.

just wanted to say thanks personally for some BEAUTIFUL work, and some insight to keep pushing me on. not only to mod but to REALLY learn another application (photoshop) that will only help me (and others) in the future.

Just Three funny things:

1) Right now I'm finishing GIANTS pack. Certainly, good looking eggshell home color for the game is not easy to find at all.

2) Shoes and batting gloves are MIZUNO for Giants, and I chose this brand much before reading this post. :twisted:

3) I don't use PhotoShop, but Corel PhotoPaint. I know general opinion says that PhotoShop is more 'pro' but this is a urban legend. And PhotoPaint seams to be made for this specific task. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll agree with me.

can't wait for the giants dude, i will definitely dload them quick, once they are up.

i will give corel a try.

just a suggestion but if you can find any quality bmps of franklin black/w orange(home) or black/w grey b-gloves(away) for giants, barry's glove of choice.

also speaking of bmps... have you found any of the asics gel cleat that ichiro wears? i have looked and cannot.

Archived