1904 yanks road uploaded!

rolie

depends i guess, i need good high res pics lolz, it makes it easier to do, anyways.. what do those look like? those yankees ones were pretty easy to do , since there isn't much graphics involved just two letters

Fuzzone, do you feel the the Weaver Fever!!!!!

gagbe was amazing that last off speed pitch, caught Bernie looking!!

i'm pretty sure the yanks wore that uni, it was on the uniform database, much like the giants one but blue, i hope so lolz

My dynasty is sweet!, been playing a heck of a lot more lately, this game is so fun,!!!!

My Mod squad team is dominating, i simmed the games up to date, and they are like 56 and 2 or something, you pitched a perfect game until kamasutra gave a up the tying run, yankeees763 one it for me though lolz,

i think ill br modding teams or jerseys of any team i'm going to face in the near future, that your program rocks!!!, i love the new import options, it makes testing a hell of a lot easier, thanks

depends i guess, i need good high res pics lolz, it makes it easier to do, anyways.. what do those look like? those yankees ones were pretty easy to do , since there isn't much graphics involved just two letters

I have no clue how to post pics on here...if you send me your email I can send you a few jpgs...

Chris

capa2000@earthlink.net

Archived