Are you an audio modder? WUMCHAN 2

UncleMo

I have in my possession a version 2 of the WUMCHAN, that is, walk up music changer (wumchan).

Ian sim cox, who made the first version, made me a second version in which you will be able to change the batmini.ast files (files that relate to the minigame mode sounds). the batdit.ast files (sound files for the walk up music), and the crowd4a.ast (audio files in here are for the crowd sounds). I have had this version 2 for a long time but never uploaded it and since Iansimcox is no where to be found I'll go ahead and upload it. I know he won't mind. I just need to get a readme file so that instructions can be read on how to use it. Seems really easy and I'm going to start trying to use it for my future audio mods.

Does anyone want me to upload this?

Hey guys. Sorry for the unexplained absence. Have been on the site but not posted recently. Mo, you're good to post it up. Something I should probably have done before I went into semi-retirement :)

Sadly I've lost all my source files in multi computer issues, and university work is catching up on me, but once I'm done I can see about getting it all put back together. Now let's hear some awesome audio mods :)

Archived