Rey Mysterio wins it...

jonalano013

Yes, we know it's scripted, but that isn't the point because that's the entertainment side of it.

The point that dude is trying to make is that Rey Mysterio, as long as he has been around, has never been a main event status guy. He has always wrestled as a mid-carder (The ones that wrestle in between the first match and the Main Event) for as long as I can remember, most notably because of his size since he is only about 5'2" and a buck eighty five if that in weight. But now by winning the Royal Rumble, he gets to fight the champ at Wrestlemania, the biggest wrestling show in the world in the Main Event.

And please, nobody say that these guys aren't athelete's. And I'll tell you this right now. They are. I don't care what anyone says, I'd love to see you get put in a ring with say, Chris Benoit and see how much your body hurts after only a 10 minute practice session, not even a match.

Yes, we know it's scripted, but that isn't the point because that's the entertainment side of it.

The point that dude is trying to make is that Rey Mysterio, as long as he has been around, has never been a main event status guy. He has always wrestled as a mid-carder (The ones that wrestle in between the first match and the Main Event) for as long as I can remember, most notably because of his size since he is only about 5'2" and a buck eighty five if that in weight. But now by winning the Royal Rumble, he gets to fight the champ at Wrestlemania, the biggest wrestling show in the world in the Main Event.

And please, nobody say that these guys aren't athelete's. And I'll tell you this right now. They are. I don't care what anyone says, I'd love to see you get put in a ring with say, Chris Benoit and see how much your body hurts after only a 10 minute practice session, not even a match.

u said it all my friend. btw, kraw, i DO know it's scripted. and, oh yeah, thx for wasting u're time talking crap in another thread i started.

you do know that it is scripted right?

That's it...I'm doing recaps of _REAL_ Pro Wrestling. That way, my report will shut any jerks and trolls and will nullify the haters. It will be the best!!!!1111bbq

P.S. Where will HHH be in the scheme of things

P.P.S. There is/was a "Real Pro Wrestling" league, BTW. Don't make me recap it :p

Pretty big suprise.

It wasn't as good as TNA's last PPV (Final Resolution), but it was the best WWE PPV of 2006.

Is there any TNA wrestling fans on here (Total Nonstop Action btw, not...nevermind).

If you're a wrestling fan, but never heard of it, I suggest you check it out.

TNAwrestling.com

It's much better than WWE as far as the wrestling goes (higher-risked moves).

-----------

Now, enough of the pointless advertising...

I thought the show itself was full of suprises, but the in-ring wrestling was sh**. I almost fell asleep during 2 different matches. The Undertaker return was as corny as hell.

Cena is a complete moron, so I don't know why they gave him the title back.

And ratings were through the roof with Edge because WWE was promosing live sex (I wish I was lying).

Archived