!977 Giants 2X unis uploaded!

rolie

!977 Giants 2X unis uploaded! enjoi!

Those are kerms shoes, so i take no credit for the mizunos!! forgot to mention it in readme

giants.jpg

Rolie...

email me at capa2000@earthlink.net for the 68 Tigers and 65 Twins pics of unis...

C

That's what I wander. There are four leg files inside uniform schemes:

lega: Standard socks

legb: High socks

legc: Catcher's protectors

legd: Low socks, and here's the problem.

Low socks uses a different polygon model for legs to show pants texture over the shoe model. This is new in 2004 version and is okay for modern uniforms. But if I replace all leg model files for those ones with high retro socks, players who wear 'legd' style pants will look like if they have a tumor!. EA fixed this on 'g' and 'h' uniforms, and it must be hidden in some kind of dat file, beside Phillies sleeve numbers and Dodgers red second numbers font. I NEED to find this please! :banghead:

there is got to be a way, the tumor is only fixed if you make a special low sock one like i did for bonds, , i wish there was a way to edit that in the dat file or something, it would make all the old school unis so much better, the front numbers are a mystery too. if only i could crack that lolz,

maybe Fuzzone can, he's the only one one i know smart enough to hack the programming, where is that dodger hater lolz

!977 Giants 2X unis uploaded! enjoi!

Those are kerms shoes, so i take no credit for the mizunos!! forgot to mention it in readme

giants.jpg

GI77R44_W.jpg

if you just change the script on the front and lighten the orange a little, you will have the 76 O's too.

OR76A22_W.jpg

Archived