Good idea, bad idea? Please tell me.

UncleMo

I am reviewing the hundreds upon hundreds of heckles listening for perfect files to import into the batdit.ast file, where the walk up music is located. Would you like it if instead of the horrible music there you heard "YOU STINK!" or "Oh, no easy out!" and "Booooo!" etc etc.?

I would make sure these do not come on when a player jacks a homer, and I would make sure that there is no pop sound at the end of the file.

Thanks for your initial responses to my WIP (work in progress).

And, in case I have to tell you, yes this would be compatible with MVP 06, Total Classics, MVP 1994, etc etc, MVP 2019 lol.

Sounds interesting Mo. Any way you could mix it up? Play intro music sometimes & heckles others? As my game is right now I'd love to replace the WUM with ANYTHING! but I do eventually plan on importing my own songs which I would like to hear occasionally.

One quick ? MO, while I have you cornered. Are you doing any other work on the game's generic faces? I thought I saw you speaking of a new project a little while ago & just wondered what the outcome of it was. If not, what would you recommend to be the best generic face replacer options?

Sounds interesting Mo. Any way you could mix it up? Play intro music sometimes & heckles others? As my game is right now I'd love to replace the WUM with ANYTHING! but I do eventually plan on importing my own songs which I would like to hear occasionally.

Mo says: I was only going to do some files, not replace every song. Just maybe half, I don't know. I won't replace any dance music as I like hearing that techno.

One quick ? MO, while I have you cornered. Are you doing any other work on the game's generic faces? I thought I saw you speaking of a new project a little while ago & just wondered what the outcome of it was. If not, what would you recommend to be the best generic face replacer options?

Mo says: I need someone that is good with photoshop to contact me as I have ideas in my head but can not do them without someone that can photshop good. I contacted ssdoyle but he is MIA, so if someone steps up to the plate, I appreciate it. Right now there are no works planned because I don't have someone that knows photshop well.

I would suggest some generic faces but what I like would be different from what you like. So I won't help you there. Just maybe download everything, look inside and see if you like anything that you downloaded. Sorry, that is the best way to tell you without listing everything I have installed and then you saying :meh, I don't like this and that.

EDIT: please know that this means sometimes home team players will get bood, not the away team.

Archived