Touch It - Busta Rhymes

Jump Around - House of Pain

Pump It Up - Joe Budden

Bring 'em out - T.I

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 1.1 is now uploaded. It contains a new play list and now each song should be in its correct genre.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=2861

See readme for the new playlist. Songs are also normalized and may be louder than the previous version. The volume level now matches the volume of the default ditty file better.

If you find it too loud for your liking, it can be lowered using the datafile. Instructions are in the readme.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

Version 1.1 is now uploaded. It contains a new play list and now each song should be in its correct genre.

http//www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=2861

See readme for the new playlist. Songs are also normalized and may be louder than the previous version. The volume level now matches the volume of the default ditty file better.

If you find it too loud for your liking, it can be lowered using the datafile. Instructions are in the readme.

Thanks to everyone for your input.

cool. Thanks, I'll update mine.

Very nice work edm. Lovin this mod. Got a suggestion too. The beginning of Man in the Box by Alice in Chains would make a perfect hard rock addition.
that is a good suggestion. good job.

edm, what did you do with the volume levels on the latest update? Just wondering? thanks.

edm, what did you do with the volume levels on the latest update? Just wondering? thanks.

Nothing dramatic. But a few of the ditties seemed a bit too loud, causing a slight drown out effect in the game at the default volume. So I just used different software to normalize the volumes, which seemed to do a better job.

it's probably not even enough to notice, but I'm weird like that :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great work edm!

Question though.......I'd like to turn down the volume a bit, as per your instructions.........however, evidently my CPU doesn't have a program that can be used for editing an .ast file. I also searched the net to no avail.

Could you recommend a program for editing those file types, please?

Thanks in advance. :)

Great work edm!

Question though.......I'd like to turn down the volume a bit, as per your instructions.........however, evidently my CPU doesn't have a program that can be used for editing an .ast file. I also searched the net to no avail.

Could you recommend a program for editing those file types, please?

Thanks in advance. :)

You need to edit the datafile. If you're not familiar with it, run a search here. that should bring up instructions. If you need more help, just PM me.

You need to make edit in the datafile. If you're not familiar with editing it, try running a search here and that should bring up instructions about how to do it. If you need more help, just PM me.

I'm very familiar with editing a file, but not sure which program (ie:Word, Notepad, etc.) to use with a .ast file extension.

Hope that helps. :)

Archived