MVP 06 (kinda problem but not really)

DustinTheWin

one thing a little bad with it is that the game play is a little choppy and stetchy at times....its not my computer because i have a custom computer with a 256 mb video card and a wicked good motherboard (cant think of the name right now)...I've played with the settings and that....i think its the stadiums being remade that slows down the game play a bit....just something to think about when making the final vesion of MVP 06

Read through the other threads in this forum. This issue has been addressed repeatedly. Based on what I have read, it seems as though the 2X uniforms are causing the problems. There IS a patch available that can lower the unis back down to 1X. As I said, just read through the other threads.

the way i had the settings before had the best performance...its something to do with the opgrade...the game worked flawless before the upgrade to MVP 06 and its something that needs to be fixed in the final version because it definitly isn't my computer because like I said it is custom made with some of the best hardware

I have a 256 vid card too and had stuttering with the initial release of MVP 2006. Then I d/l'ed the test6 patch and the stuttering was gone. The previous posters are correct, the stuttering has something to do with the 2X uniforms. Try the patch, just search for *test6* and you should find it. I think you will like the gameplay.

Robb

Ok listen, put your video card to these settings.

3D Settings

Wait for Vertical refresh: Always ON

AA/AF are both set to 4x. The graphics are much smoother

I tried that and it didn't seem to have changed anything unfortunately, even with the patch in this thread.

I tried that and it didn't seem to have changed anything unfortunately, even with the patch in this thread.

Well that worked for me. In MVP go to video settings and put it as 1280x1024 i think or something like that for resolution and vertical sync on. If that doesn't work maybe you just need to invest in a better memory crad.

Well that worked for me. In MVP go to video settings and put it as 1280x1024 i think or something like that for resolution and vertical sync on. If that doesn't work maybe you just need to invest in a better memory crad.

Those are my actual settings... I just tried switching them to other settings and it was even worse. I just upgraded my memory to 1gb DDR and my video card is not that bad (radeon 9600).

The problem ain't my memory for sure because last summer I was playing the game on another computer that was WAY worse (256 meg of RAM and not DDR and on a gforce 3 ti200 which is very old) but the game was running fine without any stuttering! My computer must be 2 or even 3 times better if not more... If this is due to the memory, well I really don't understand why!

thx for your help though!

If you have any idea, just let me know! I have nothing to lose! It's getting very frustrating to have a good computer but not being able to play the game without the stuttering... This is ruining a little bit this great game. Especially since I got used playing the game without the stuttering last summer!

i defintly dont need more memory because i have 1 gb and the way to fix it is the test6 uniform patch

if you're talking about the file "06test2.exe" well I've tried it!! Don't you think I would have been talking about the stuttering like this without having tried the patch for it first! ;)

Archived