split faces

hollygol

First of all thanks and BIG RESPECT for the great modifications and all the hard work!

The MVP06-Mod runs perfectly on my computer and I really like it, the only annoying thing is the messed up faces (Sizemore and Peralta on my Tribe Roster). This has been mentioned before by a few users in this forum but I didn't find a solution for that.

Will it be fixed in the final version? Or is there something I can do to solve it?

I guess a quick, temporary fix is to go into MVPedit and correct/adjust the setting for 04 Face from "Yes" to "No" or vice versa for whoevers face looks incorrect. I'm guessing this will be (/can be easily) fixed by the final version though.

I guess I'm stuck with the two-faced Buddy Bell...my video card FX5200 won't allow me to go to the setting you mention. In the video set-up of MVP 2005, it grays out the player detail setting. I've also tried the 3D Analyzer program, but made no diffference. Funny, I don't remember anyone else's faces split however, and I've played all the teams I believe. Again...I'm using just the MVP 2005, patched to #5, and Ultimate Rosters 5.1 SE.

did you read the whole thread? You are not stuck with anything. I need to know if uping the detail fixed the problem. I understand you can not play like that but you can tell me if it fixes the problem.

if it does good, list all the players with problems and I will fix it from there

As I said, I can't up the settings for video detail. That setting is grayed out in my options on MVP 2005 and is set at low detail. If you can give me a work around on that, I'm all for it.

This is probably for another thread, but would my video card and settings also be a big reason why the game crashed to the desktop after I installed the MPV 2006 Mod? It went to the opening screen, but then crashed to the desktop. I believe I downloaded and installed the Livin Large version.

did you read the whole thread? You are not stuck with anything. I need to know if uping the detail fixed the problem. I understand you can not play like that but you can tell me if it fixes the problem.

if it does good, list all the players with problems and I will fix it from there

I have hte same problem. I am also not able to turn my player detail to high. There are a lot of players with problems, I will list some off the top of my head. Joe Blanton and Brandon Inge jump out at me as people with split faces. There are others also.

Split Faces:

Daryle Ward 621

Felix Rodriguez 862

Macier Izturis 322

Jose Valverde 195

Royce Clayton 357

Hayden Penn 210

Craig Hansen 868

Jonathan Papelbon 558

Brandon Inge 620

David Bush 419

Ramiro Mendoza 887

Joe Blanton 861

Zach Duke 849

Joaquin Benoit 819

Kameron Loe 844

Faces Cause Crash

Stephen Drew 854 (there is an extra period in the fsh file name ie 854..fsh)

Abe Alvarez 826

Josh Bard 759

Wrong Face

Ricardo Rincon has Juan Rincon's Face. (Juan does not have a face assigned.) 702 - this face should be assigned to Juan.

Rocky Biddle 288

Wrong Skin Tone

Manny Delacarmen (Needs to be lighter) 866

Robert Andrino (Needs to be darker) 799

Juan Tejada (Needs to be darker) 317

Split Faces:

Daryle Ward 621

Felix Rodriguez 862

Macier Izturis 322

Jose Valverde 195

Royce Clayton 357

Hayden Penn 210

Craig Hansen 868

Jonathan Papelbon 558

Brandon Inge 620

David Bush 419

Ramiro Mendoza 887

Joe Blanton 861

Zach Duke 849

Joaquin Benoit 819

Kameron Loe 844

+ Grady Sizemore

+ Jhonny Peralta

Split Faces:

Daryle Ward 621

Felix Rodriguez 862

Macier Izturis 322

Jose Valverde 195

Royce Clayton 357

Hayden Penn 210

Craig Hansen 868

Jonathan Papelbon 558

Brandon Inge 620

David Bush 419

Ramiro Mendoza 887

Joe Blanton 861

Zach Duke 849

Joaquin Benoit 819

Kameron Loe 844

Faces Cause Crash

Stephen Drew 854 (there is an extra period in the fsh file name ie 854..fsh)

Abe Alvarez 826

Josh Bard 759

Wrong Face

Ricardo Rincon has Juan Rincon's Face. (Juan does not have a face assigned.) 702 - this face should be assigned to Juan.

Rocky Biddle 288

Wrong Skin Tone

Manny Delacarmen (Needs to be lighter) 866

Robert Andrino (Needs to be darker) 799

Juan Tejada (Needs to be darker) 317

Thanks for the list. Abe Alvarez and Josh Bard work fine on my computer. Drew there was a problem with (now I know why!) and face slot 794 gives me problems. I tried to put Jogar's Joe Girardi cyberface there and whenever the game would load his face it would crash.

Archived