cyberface help!!

av930

Thank you krawhittham and Tribetime for your help with installing files back into models.big. Now my problem is that the changes I make in Oedit are not reflected in the game. After using the installer thingy, I go to mvpedit and change a players face number to the one I created, but when I go into the game the changes are not there. Please help. Thanks.

Are you using Jogar84's cyberface tutorial? It's all there. Follow the steps. As a quick guess, you're probably not saving the .o file you tweaked with and not converting it back to .ord and .orl files to import back into the game (models.big).

except I'm using the Installer Thingy instead of gfxpak and install.bat. I get a gfxpak with these. I think it is because I have over 3,000 files in the models.big file. Is there any special way I'm supposed to number the cyberface??

I can't help you with the Installer Thingy because I haven't used it before, but I will assume it will import ord and orl files correctly. Again, I'm no expert, but I will assume cyberfaces are to be numbered c###.fsh (or .ord/.orl)...where ### are digits...probably obvious to you already.

yeah. I read somewhere in the forums something about cyberfaces 901-915. What? It wasn't very clear. But, I went ahead and created a cyberface with the number c960. Now, the game crashes. I don't know if it's the .fsh file now, or what.

YES!!! I got it!! I was using a cyberface number higher than 900. When I replaced c899. I was then able to see my cyberface in the game. Now that brings me to some more questions. Is there anyway to add more than 900 cyberfaces?? Also, are c901-915 "default" cyberfaces (like for game generated rookies?). Thanks Tribetime and Eber.

I've been here baseballfans. Always checking the forums. I've been trying to teach myself C++ programming, so, most of my free time goes towards that (although I don't have much free time). I would one day like to create a managing program that allows you to do everything that OOTP does. I think that, management wise, that is the most complete baseball game there is. Imagine managing your franchise in a OOTP type program and then importing your roster to MVP06 to play or simulate your games. Well that's the plan. It's far off and away, but I would be creating it for myself so there is no timetable. Although, if it works I will share it. Ok, enough of that. Tribetime, I did try to create a cyberface with the number 902, 916, 950 and 960. In the cXXX format of course. None of them worked. The number 902 did not crash the game, but my cyberface would not show up. The rest of the numbers crashed the game. The only time it worked is when I replaced an existing face. I don't know if it is possible, but I would hate to start replacing faces to install my own. Then the faces I'm replacing would just be a default face. I'm trying to create the 1995 indians with cyberfaces and all.

Archived