Official EA patches for lag fix .. quick question!

danriggs

What official EA patch do I need to install before applying the mvp 06 mod though to fix the major choppyness issue? Is it official patch #3?

---------------------------------- ^ just asked my question up top so you don't gotta read my life story, read below if you want though lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I downloaded the MVP mod 06 and LOVE It .... thank you so much guys!

Well I kinda got bugged by the little lag introduced with this beta mod, the choppyness where you throw to 1st base (VERY MINOR , nothing like original choppyness when this game was released)

Well I downloaded the test06.exe the author of the mvp 06 mod released, which puts the old uniforms back , it totally fixed the minor choppyness issue ... but heres my question.

I really don't mind the minor choppyness to 1st base now that I think about it, the new uniforms look so beautiul I miss them already ... the old ones are EWW!!

Soooo to get to the point, I am gunna reinstal the entire game and put the mod back on, to have the nice uniforms, and just live with the minor choppyness.

What official EA patch do I need to install before applying the mvp 06 mod though to fix the major choppyness issue? Is it official patch #3?

I unfortunatley I quess I didn't read up enough when first downloading MVP06 because I never downloaded EA Patch #3. #1 Is this that big a deal? #2 Is it too late to download the patch now after everything has been downloaded already? Or will it mess up everything I have done to this point? Thanks. Later

Hey guys, I got a question.

I got patch 3 (the most recent one at the time) when i first came to MVPmods. I haven't touched the patches since, but if i were to upgrade to patches 4 & 5, would i lose all the mods i downloaded, including the all-inclusive MVP06?

No! I know that the patches are here on this site as well as EA, what I want to know is, I forgot to put the #3 patch into my MVP2005 folder when I first downloaded MVP to my computer(before dl mod), but I already downloaded the MVP06 Mod. If I download the #3 patch NOW will it mess up my MVP mod and all the new rosters???? Thanks. Later

Archived