TT's Mods : WIP : Roger Dean Stadium

Kriegz

T/T,

The stadium looks fantastic! I'm really looking forward to this mod. My Palm Beach Cardinals look pretty pitiful playing at home in such a generic-looking stadium right now. :lol:

Edit: Now if I can get someone (Hint, hint!) to make Auto Zone Stadium and Hammons Field, my AAA and AA affiliates would be extremely happy. :D

OK, I got some great pics of the walls from bravesj, and am putting in the pics, but, I had to increase the ads0 size to 4096x2048. I changed the index and everything for it. When I go to the stadium, the ads are all black. Is this caused by the image size or something else?

After you resized the.bmp did you change the mapping in OEdit? If you change a .bmp from something like 128x64 to 256x256 basically altering it's dimensions from the shape it was, then you have to remap using the UV Map Editor in OEdit. My guess are the verts are mapped to a black space on your resized .bmp right now.

Well I almost think I've had experience that the game can't read any textures larger than 2048x2048. Yes, I remember now - my Fenway's animated Citgo sign. I tried to put a larger dimensioned .bmp into the game like 512x4096 and all I got was a black square where the sign should have been. So that must be it. Resize to 2048x1024 and you should be all set.

Archived