OEdit Tutorial

Pirate

Ohhh yeah...my tutorial...so far the least you guys can come out with is probably gonna be hat updates cuz the helmets, etc..is all coming later this week or by the end of the month when my site comes back to life again, i ran out of bandwidth...poo.

Ohhh yeah...my tutorial...so far the least you guys can come out with is probably gonna be hat updates cuz the helmets, etc..is all coming later this week or by the end of the month when my site comes back to life again, i ran out of bandwidth...poo.

as someone who has made feeble and humble attempts to mod i can say i MUCH appreciate both of your works in progress

Damn, I can't wait! Is it possible to send the stuff to us or something? Thx ;)

krazie_mu_boi@hotmail.com

Is there a way to rotate the view in OEdit? I know you can move left/right/up/down, and zoom in/out, but can you rotate? It's hard to get a good view of the outfield ads with the three view options OEdit gives you.

No. The whole point of the three views is that they condense three dimensions into two -- that is, each one holds one of the dimensions static. Rotating would screw that up. You can rotate in the bottom-right view, of course.

Archived