mvp edit pic load help

AlexTony

i have run into a prob with loading the .bmp pics for some

classic teams. for the last few days when i go to turn the

options for 'pics to show' i get this message:

'gfxpak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience'

(if you were in the middle of something... may lose data) this part i believe is generic.

i tried unistalling and reinstalling mvp edit 18 and still got the same message again.

not sure what to do. it happened originally

when i was in the middle of loading the pics.

any help appreciated fellas. as always thanks.

I have a problem with that too but when I update the pic, it still stays the old one for some dome reason :banghead: Then when I open up mvp edit again it says not enough memory, close other programs blah..blahblah :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

also:

when i do switch to an older ' portrait.big ' file i can see the pics again. but shortly after loading a few more pics it happens again.

'gfxpak.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience'

(if you were in the middle of something... may lose data)

have not heard from rglass as of yet

It has something to do with updated pics. I am using the Total Minors Portrait set by Hory, and because it uses an updated portrit.big file, that is why you are getting the issues.

I would suggest, for now, to back-up you current portrait.big file, replace it with the original one, do what you need to do in MVPedit, then put the backed-up file back in.

thanks for getting back.

this will update the newest pics of course - but, when i reload the previuos back up (portrait.big with most updated pics)

will the latest updates show that i just did with the different portrait.big?

i have literally hundreds of pics loaded on the file that will now not

take any new ones

Archived