Newbie (be gentle) MVP 2006 LB

Snake65

I have a monster computer so specs are not the issue. I have downloaded MVP 2006 ILF & the other one also Total Classics. I go to the exe file to run and WinRar gives me error messages that it could complete action broken incomplete file among other things. Now I have the trial version of winrar. Help what is wrong.

Sorry..for one thing I was on my laptop so my response email entered twice....not intended. And not like a few years ago I have a wife & kids who are all out and when I saw 14 views I was praying to fix my problem and unwind a little while I had the chance. No offense mention..please accept my appolgies if you were

Hey man,

Fortunately, I didn't have this problem. However, I've seen it in other threads a couple of times.

Though I'm really not certain, I would re-download the file. I know that may not be a great answer, but from my memory, (still a little drowned in alchol), I'm pretty sure that resolved most people's issues.

Also, be sure to check the MLB:2006 official thread for support regarding the corruption thing.

Good Luck!

Archived