tommyjay117's Request Thread

tommyjay117

May I please make a request?

What can you do with this:

I can make a sig with it. :)

Actually, "A Christmas Story" is one of my favorite movies, i always watch it at least 5 times every christmas because TBS does that 24 hours of "A Christmas Story".

Is the any particular text or style that you would like? Are you going to use it on here? because the idea that poppe dinto my mind is an animated sig with their picture and quotes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Non animated so I can use it here.

And I have no preconcepts. Ok just one:

Scut Farkus (yes, scut, not scott!) on one side and the others on the other side and the father in the middle. Some kinda of Good VS evil in the world kinda thing.

And I'd like to see any other versions you feel like coming up with.

I just hope you can get them all in there.

Also this sig request is not a big deal, just something I'd like to see so don't get made if I change it later on. I change my sig/avatar often :o)

Thanks.

EDIT: I watch it every year as well!

what would you like, and what woul dbe in the confines of "legal"?

An admin said it violated this rule:

1 (one) image maximum size: 475x125 @ 100kb

or

3 (three) lines of text (blank lines included). One line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width.

Apparently the earlier one had both. So could I request another Francoeur one please?

Stix, as long as the sig is 475x125 or under, it's fine. You just can't have text along with it. You see where it says "or"? That means you can have an image or up to 3 lines of text. You had an image and a line of text. Hope that clears it up.

alright, when i have time, I'll try an get some of these done. I just started a new site with some fanfare friends, and im making some sigs for gcurrier's site, so we'll see. A high school baseball players life doesn't have too much free time for sigs, not to mention homework and such.

• 1 month later...

Could you make me an Atlanta Braves Sig, like the animated Oakland one you have on your 1st page? If it switched between Chipper, Andruw, and maybe Smoltz? And maybe mentioned something about 14 straight divison titles.

Let me know, and they look impressive

Archived