A's Run @ The Title!! (updated monthly)

Rags

at the all star break Griffey is still my #3 hitter but hes hitting .249.....he started out hot then it seems like he can't buy a hit for anything

Should i trade him? I got two years left on him at 10.9 million per year. I was wanting to break HR milestones with him but he's cold. I could either find a LF or move Nick Swisher to LF causes he's riding the bench behind dan johnson now

I'm prety good with Craig Monroe or I could search for prospects. I'd prefer a LF that could play great defense and has good speed. Griffey has won the gold glove for me in LF two years in a row

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR has a no trade clause and would not allow it

well I gave Griffey a new contract....I'm in the 3rd or 4th year of my Dynasty and he became a free agent then I gave him a 2 year deal for 10.9 million

I usually try to pull RHP and hit the other way vs LHP with griffey. Last season he was by far my best hitter batting .356 for the season but now he's down 100 points. His contact vs LHP is like 45 or something now but his power is still high vs LHP and RHP

his contact is still in the 70s or 80s vs RHP

btw, i've seen cesar izturis to AAA and called up SS prospect Javier Ortiz (88 speed)....his speed is about all thats good for him, but Izturis simply sucked for me off the bench. He's on the trading block.

However Scutaro is hitting over .400 vs LHP (which is generally the only time i play him)....I might try to deal for another speedy middle infielder off the bench to take Izturis's place

Archived