Batter Wlakups Not Playing?

JulioDogfish

I installed the 2006 Mod, and it seeem to be working great - awesome job! The only thing is I've heard no batter walkups at all in any situation. I tried the mods origonal files before changing anything and heard none, then I replaced the batdit.ast with the customized one I had made previously. I still heard no batter walkups. My custom batdit.ast had worked perfectly before the 2006 mod - anyone else having this prob? I feel like it's probably some minor thing I'm unaware of or something, but any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA and Go Mets!

The walk-up music was disabled in the mod. You'll need to either get a new datafile or reinstall the datafile that came with the game. For a new datafile, I highly recommend MaddiesDaddy's. You can download the file and you have a choice as to what version you want to install. One of them has the walk-up music disabled, the other one doesn't. The camera angles take a little while to get used to, but it's a pretty cool change of pace. Here's the link to download the file:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Down...details&id=2780

If I changed the datafile what else would this affect besides the batt walk up music? Anything big that is included with the MVP 06 mod?

You'd have to read the read-me file that came with it to get that info. All I can say is download the file and install it. Make sure you back-up your original though. If you don't like it, just overwrite the file with your original datafile.

Archived