Sig Making Tips - Updated 3-25 (Now with text tips)

Dan

I then can't save,it says saving failed

No Offense,but that isn't a good guide at all,it looks to rushed and is hard to understand!

My deepest apologies. If you can let me know, what exactly I need to do to make it better, or to fix the problems you've had, please let me know.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plus, its the mets... you know they cant finish it bama :) but i thought your tutorial was very good... i think its more user error on tigers part... no offense, but he doesnt seem to understand anything, have patience, or be able to learn on his own... so i wouldnt worry about what he thought.... you did better than i would have been able to do...

plus, its the mets... you know they cant finish it bama :) but i thought your tutorial was very good... i think its more user error on tigers part... no offense, but he doesnt seem to understand anything, have patience, or be able to learn on his own... so i wouldnt worry about what he thought.... you did better than i would have been able to do...

thanks for your kind words...

Let me just say though to Tigers, honestly, I want to help you, so if you could be so kind to tell me exactly what's messing up or whatever, I would appreciate it.

Are you talking about the last picture? Because if so...thats on top of a transparency. The color behind him is the message board color. Try it out, save the last picture, open up GIMP, create a large image, and make the background a different color (red or something) now paste the Utley image on top. It should be him on a red background.

• 2 weeks later...

BAMA'S SUPER EASY CUTOUT TUTORIALâ„¢

"So Easy, Even I Can Do Them!"

This tutorial is for users using The GIMP which can be found somewhere online. Photoshoppers can probably use this too, while they gloat (or while they 6560.jpg [Ross GLOAD] (yes I know i'm lame)) about having 600 bucks to spend on software. Utley.png.

how do i get a nice background like that to put my utley on it

Archived