Warning to anybody using my models.big with Ultimate Plus

big shmooz

If you are using my models.big & are playing with the "plus" version of the Ultimate rosters, if you try to play with Arizona & use Stephen Drew in your game, the game will crash. This is due to an error in the naming of the cyberface. Instead of the files being named 854.fsh etc... it is by mistake named 854..fsh etc. You can either manually correct this on all 3 files, or you can change his number to a generic one for the time being. I plan G-D willing to upload a new models.big pretty soon which will of course have this issue corrected.

If you are using my models.big & are playing with the "plus" version of the Ultimate rosters, if you try to play with Arizona & use Stephen Drew in your game, the game will crash. This is due to an error in the naming of the cyberface. Instead of the files being named 854.fsh etc... it is by mistake named 854..fsh etc. You can either manually correct this on all 3 files, or you can change his number to a generic one for the time being. I plan G-D willing to upload a new models.big pretty soon which will of course have this issue corrected.

are this is gonna be fixed in the final version around opening day?

Big Shmooz, where do I find your latest Models.big that works with the lastet UR roster?

Well... the latest models.big is in the roster download section. However, unless you are inclined to manually update the latest roster to match my models.big, you will not gain anything from using my models.big except for the updated default faces that are in my models.big. (since the latest roster did not add the addtional cyberface numbers)

Ah... Anyway, if you are inclined not to wait the few days for the fix, I posted how you can fix it if you choose.

that's okay Shmooz, I changed it myself with biggui, so it's no problem. Just a minor fix.

Thanks for letting everyone know though, makes the game even more enjoyable :wink:

it works shmooz....using BIGgui I corrected the file extension and then played a game with the Diamondbacks farm team and Drew came up just fine.

Archived