Kccitystar's MLB Uniforms update

Kccitystar

I'm making excellent progress in my attempt to complete all 30 teams before the all star break. As some of you may know, I've re-done most of Moser's stuff, and I've re-done my uniforms.

So far I've redone all of them, but minor changes needed to be done. I added the correct shoes for all mlb teams. Most of the teams I assigned shoes to came from various pictures around the web of players who wear the shoe with regularity. The yankees' Gary Sheffield wears a certain nike type, so the team will have his cleat in the game. I am planning on releasing my 2X shoepack soon, but the majority of them are Nike.

Almost all of the teams have the Nike Diamond Elite IV batting glove. I managed to get them in every possible color out there. Only cincinnati has the Griffey batting glove, and other teams wear Franklin for the road, or at home.

I'm expecting a July 9th deadline but you never know...baseball has its surprises.

Any screenshots I need to show you all? let me know.

cheers,

-kc

I'm making excellent progress in my attempt to complete all 30 teams before the all star break. As some of you may know, I've re-done most of Moser's stuff, and I've re-done my uniforms.

So far I've redone all of them, but minor changes needed to be done. I added the correct shoes for all mlb teams. Most of the teams I assigned shoes to came from various pictures around the web of players who wear the shoe with regularity. The yankees' Gary Sheffield wears a certain nike type, so the team will have his cleat in the game. I am planning on releasing my 2X shoepack soon, but the majority of them are Nike.

Almost all of the teams have the Nike Diamond Elite IV batting glove. I managed to get them in every possible color out there. Only cincinnati has the Griffey batting glove, and other teams wear Franklin for the road, or at home.

I'm expecting a July 9th deadline but you never know...baseball has its surprises.

Any screenshots I need to show you all? let me know.

cheers,

-kc

did you update the Reds catching equipment. it should be black with a red stripe around it. most of the updates have them with red equipment. i would like to see those griffey batting gloves too.

did you update the Reds catching equipment. it should be black with a red stripe around it. most of the updates have them with red equipment. i would like to see those griffey batting gloves too.

Yep, I did...and the screenshot for the griffey gloves are coming tomorrow.

Archived