Phillies Cyberface Pack (UPDATED!)

TheMadcap

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on doing Geary. I think that there was an Aaron Fultz done by someone else awhile back, I may do him. I am planning on adding a minor leaguer or two yet & the set should be finished. A few players still need very small touchups but for the most part, what you see in this download will make up atleast 85% of the final version. I tend to focus on minor league players as having fresh faces far into a dynasty helps the replay in my opinion. I am open to suggestions but as far as Cormier, I am pretty sure this is his last year & he might get traded before then so prob not going to do one for him.

Alright i will give it a shot.

So, do have any plans on further cf's that are missing in the game? e.g Aaron Fultz, Geoff Geary, Rheal Cormier etc.

That would be the icing on the cake 8) anyways mad props on your work.

I just finished up Geary, you can see a pic of him in the preview, the pic doesn't do him justice though, he really looks great in the game. I also redid Eude Brito. It actually looks like him now. I am planning on maybe doing Fultz yet and Scott Matheison if I can find a decent pic of him. I have some little touchups to do yet. The final download should be available in a week or so.

I am also planning on doing a prospects pack covering all of the top 50 (maybe 100) prospects that don't have cfs for 2006.

Archived