Raw Talent?

Tomackze

I am using Ultimate Roster 5.3 and i just want to know if there are any really amazing talents that i should look out for. I want to create an owners mode and want to get some very good talents in my team.

My next question, do you only improve in Spring Training or can you improve in the season? I've won MVP before and didn't get any upgraded ratings... anyone can fix that also?

Erick Threets in SF-AA is a solid RP with a flaming hot fastball. He's a future closer for your bullpen.

You just improve during Spring Training but I've heard users experience +/- 1 or 2 to their players hitting ratings during the course of the season.

EDIT: My personal favourite is outfielder K.C. Herren in Tex-AA or Tex-A. Blue chip prospect in my dynasties thus far.

Erick Threets in SF-AA is a solid RP with a flaming hot fastball. He's a future closer for your bullpen.

You just improve during Spring Training but I've heard users experience +/- 1 or 2 to their players hitting ratings during the course of the season.

EDIT: My personal favourite is outfielder K.C. Herren in Tex-AA or Tex-A. Blue chip prospect in my dynasties thus far.

thanks but i'm also looking for some major league raw talents. I'm going to build around Grady Sizemore for now

Prince Fielder can hit the ball a mile (Mil)

Reggie Abercrombie has plenty of speed and power, just struggles with plate discipline and fileding a little bit (Fla)

Joel Guzman has tons of power for a former shortstop (LAD)

Ryan Madson has a good fastball and curve (Phi)

Lastings Milledge can do everything (NYM)

Kevin Thompson has a ton of speed (NYY)

Daric Barton has awesome plate discipline and power (Oak)

Chris Roberson has good speed, decent power, pretty much major-league ready (Phi)

Chris Duncan has all the tools to be a star (StL)

Delmon Young can do everything (TB)

That's all I can think of right now. Hope that helps.

Prince Fielder can hit the ball a mile (Mil)

Reggie Abercrombie has plenty of speed and power, just struggles with plate discipline and fileding a little bit (Fla)

Joel Guzman has tons of power for a former shortstop (LAD)

Ryan Madson has a good fastball and curve (Phi)

Lastings Milledge can do everything (NYM)

Kevin Thompson has a ton of speed (NYY)

Daric Barton has awesome plate discipline and power (Oak)

Chris Roberson has good speed, decent power, pretty much major-league ready (Phi)

Chris Duncan has all the tools to be a star (StL)

Delmon Young can do everything (TB)

That's all I can think of right now. Hope that helps.

Well it's really hard to use a lot of those players on the list. I mean i used Lastings before and i can't seem to hit with him. He has too many cold zones, it seems like he needs a lot of time to develop

Archived