Only 8 teams to choose from in exhibition.

Edam

Only 8 teams? There are 120 teams to select from in Total Classics! It sounds like your install went horribly wrong and I'm amazed to think that you can even play the game. Just out of curiosity, what are the 8 teams you can select from?

As for the CLS 1 - 4, this is displayed just above the team name. These designations replace the MLB, AAA, AA and A designators that are visible in the standard MVP2005. On either side of the designator, you will see a right and left arrow. Press the right or left arrow to get to another set of teams.

Jim --

I think he's only hitting the left and right arrows, and not the up and down ones that give you the teams for each sub-division.

--Eric

I was wondering if that was the case. That occurred to me after I posted my last message.

I specifically looked for up and down arrows after using the left and right ones, and there were none. I will look again and post a screenshot or just do a reinstall.

Edit: Ok, there was definitely a problem with the first install since I now have the arrows after a reinstall.

Archived