A Note Of Appreciation

DaveCenker

In addition to my PC, I also own a PS2 and have been hanging around on the 2K Sports forums in anticipation of the Major League Baseball 2K6 release. I must say that it is a real breath of fresh air to return here with the quality of both the communication and mods available. Long live MVP and mvpmods.com. Thanks for providing such a constructive and dynamic atmosphere to help foster our love of baseball simulation.

I found this site when I was doing a search on Google for the new Busch Stadium for MVP Baseball 2005. All of the mods that I have gotten here have given my game new life, and have made it more enjoyable for me. Pirate makes awesome stadiums and his new Busch Stadium is the best yet. I want to thank everybody that makes the mods for the game. You all put in a lot of time and effort into the mods to make the game more enjoyable, and I for one appreciate it. Thank You All.

• 3 weeks later...

i was just looking for roster updates because EA got rid of them, and i was on a gamespot forum when someone brought mvpmods up. this website has rejuvenated my game and it is better than any baseball game i have ever played.

i was just looking for roster updates because EA got rid of them, and i was on a gamespot forum when someone brought mvpmods up. this website has rejuvenated my game and it is better than any baseball game i have ever played.
same with me found a link to this sight at gamefaqs and now i check for updates on things atleast 2 to 3 times a day. Viva la MVPMODS!!!!

filthy57 recommended that i come hear and i am glad i did. i have mvp for my xbox and the action replay roster updates didn't let me buy 2k5. The creative discussions forum has really improved my sigs and there are some great guys hear. Thanks to everybody who makes this such a great site.

I stopped playing MVP 2005 for months untill I found this site. Now I actually play the game instead of running it in manager's mode, because of the mods here. I visit this site at least once a day to read the news, and what other people have to say. I've learned how to play and enjoy the game better because of this site and the people in it. Thanks to everyone involved. :)

Archived