Pete Rose And John Olerude classic helmets

liljimi

i was wondering if thome5 was still working on these helmets for totalclassics ,would be a great asset if he was ,he shouldn`t have to do all teams just a few different colored hemets would be better that nothing...just a thought?...

Anyone who wishes to try this with some/all please let me know. (PM)

We are looking at another TC release and this would be a nice addition. We are in the middle of collecting and creating more of: audio's and faces along with potentially a couple other things to take this one step further

i dont`t know why thome25 gave up on this idea seems to be a pretty good one ,i can get it to work but i have to keep the players detail on low or the helmet shows the black i marked out on the helmet...might have something to do with the video card ...nvidia geforce 2 gts with 3d analyze to get player to go to high detail..would like if thome25 could go in alittle more detail on how he did it ,he explained breifly but i`m sill a little confused,i`ll keep at it maybe come up with something ,,,it would be nice if he would post the fsh file he made so i can see if it will work with this setup ..or he can send it to me and i will see if it will work .. :D

No I didnt give up on it but I would like too get them into total classics. The thing is that ever since I installed my new HD I am having major issues with me video card. I can do the TC helmets but beyond that I will be doing nothing until i get my video card right.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived