Blue Jays Photos Done!

I.Am.Canadian

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I know this is a little late, but V2.0 of my Blue Jays portraits have been released! They are all new high-res shots from Getty that look 100 times better than my portraits! If you have any problems with installation you can post it on this thread or PM me. Enjoy! Here are some screenshots inside MVP (I forgot to do Sergio Santos, but his portrait looks just as good as the others).

aj_burnett-highres.png

bengie_molina-highres.png

bj_ryan-highres.png

lyle_overbay-highres.png

troy_glaus-highres.png

I'll be uploading portraits of Orlando Hudson and Miguel Batista soon. Stay tuned!

MLB Pressbox has released its new portraits, and I'll be ...huh... doing all 6 portraits all over again! They are the same ones as from V 1.0 & 1.1, but they aren't the small ones from player information. These are the big, honking pressbox ones. Hang on for my V 3.0 coming soon!

Alright, the long-awaited V3.0 of my Blue Jays portraits are done! I think I need to do some work on some of the caps. Let me know what you think before I upload them. Thanks! (I forgot to do a Molina screenshot, but his portrait looks pretty good)

burnettfinal.png

glausfinal.png

overbayfinal.png

ryanfinal.png

santosfinal.png

Hey I.Am.Canadian. I am indeed using your portraits. Excellent work! I'm a huge Jays fan so I really appreciate this.

As mentioned, I'm just having trouble with the Glaus portrait. I managed to get all the others to work (.Molina, Burnett, etc.), but have trouble with the Glaus portrait. Here's what I did: I deleted the old FSH for Glaus first. Then I clicked the box that said "no picture found." But then a box pops up that says "run-time error '75' - Path/file access error," and the program crashes.

Thanks for the help bud!

Hey I.Am.Canadian. I am indeed using your portraits. Excellent work! I'm a huge Jays fan so I really appreciate this.

As mentioned, I'm just having trouble with the Glaus portrait. I managed to get all the others to work (.Molina, Burnett, etc.), but have trouble with the Glaus portrait. Here's what I did I deleted the old FSH for Glaus first. Then I clicked the box that said "no picture found." But then a box pops up that says "run-time error '75' - Path/file access error," and the program crashes.

Thanks for the help bud!

Alright, here's what I would suggest. Find the folder "308" in the rar file. Take the two files in it (308.bmp and 308-a.bmp) and copy them to the MVPedit directory. Then rename the files 0000.bmp and 0000-a.bmp. When you go to MVP edit, it should show the new portrait. You're not done yet! Now click on troy glaus's picture and put in the new portrait and alpha, without deleting the fsh. Try it out and let me know!

Alright, here's what I would suggest. Find the folder "308" in the rar file. Take the two files in it (308.bmp and 308-a.bmp) and copy them to the MVPedit directory. Then rename the files 0000.bmp and 0000-a.bmp. When you go to MVP edit, it should show the new portrait. You're not done yet! Now click on troy glaus's picture and put in the new portrait and alpha, without deleting the fsh. Try it out and let me know!
Worked like a charm! Thanks so much. Keep up the good work!

Archived