Up north: A Minnesota Twins dynasty.

Mathies_dane

Ok fellas here is the deal. I'm brand new to baseball on both PC and Console so when i got my hands on MVP 05 i was sceptical if this was going to be my big break. After playing it for a week i can say i love it. But when i d/l MVP 06 ILF i was even more in love. Thats my story let's get to the dynasty it self.

Rules:

Play every game. One game a day b/c of school. Update every day when game is played.

Roster:

UR 6.1 Plus Edition.

Sliders:

Difficulty: Pro

Strike Zone: Off

Hot/Cold Zones: Fade

Pitch Cursor: Off

Variable "Stuff": On

User Pitch Meter Difficulty: -15

Pitch Speed: 0

CPU Pitcher Ball Rate: 21

User Pitcher Fatigue: 24

CPU Pitcher Fatigue: 18

User Pitch Control: -35

CPU Pitch Control: -7

Bullpen Fatigue Rate: 6

Bullpen Fatigue Grace: 12

User Batting Contact: 7

CPU Batting Contact: 12

User Batting Power: 0

CPU Batting Power: 10

User Bunting Ability: 15

CPU Bunting Ability: 15

User Foul Ball Frequency: 45

CPU Foul Ball Frequency: 45

CPU Swing Frequency: -20

User OF Speed (Manual): 0

User OF Speed (MVP): 0

CPU OF Speed: -8

User IF Speed (Manual): -5

User IF Speed (MVP): -5

CPU IF Speed: -8

User Throw Speed: -5

CPU Throw Speed: -5

User Throw Accuracy: -15

CPU Throw Accuracy: -15

User Catch Errors: 10

CPU Catch Errors: 20

User Dive Difficulty: 10

CPU Catch Effort: -30

User Baserunning Speed: 5

CPU Baserunning Speed: 2

User Runner Aggression: 7

CPU Runner Aggression: 7

User Runner Steal Speed: 0

CPU Runner Steal Speed: -4

User Runner Steal Delay: -5

CPU Runner Steal Delay: -5

CPU Steal Rate: 14

Runner Injury Frequency: 5

Pitcher Injury Frequency: 5

Batter Injury Frequency: 10

Fielder Injury Frequency: 15

Pitching MG Difference: 0

That's all for now will return when i have set the team roster and played the first game.

Mathies

TWINS GET KILLED OPENINGDAY:

It was not a good day to be a Twins fan on Tuesday when baseball season started with a game at the Sky Dome in Toronto against the Blue Jays.

The first inning was a nervous one and everybody was just kinding of having an off day especialy Blue Jays outfilder. Russ Adams who made an error in the top of the first but it lead to nothing. Johan Satana gets a 1-2-3 Inining.

After that it was all Blue Jays starting with two runs in the bottom of the second to make it 2-0. The Twins answered with two runs of thier own in the top of the thrid to even the score at 2. In the botom of the thrid it's Twins 1st baseman Justin Moreneau to recive an error and that meant that the score was 2-3. From here on out it was all Blue Jays leading 7-2 by the end of the fourth inning. The last Twins run was a Solo HR by Joe Mauer in the sixth.

So W for Roy Halladay and L to J. Santana.

Did i mention that S. Hillenbrand went 3-5 with 3 HR here one was a Grand Slam? He had 6 RBIs on that game.

Well stay tuned for game two of this series.

Mathies

RADKE PITCHING GIVES TWINS THIER FIRST W.

The twins took an early lead and never looked back against the Blue Jays in the second game of the series.

Already in the first were the Twins off to a good start when L. Castilo would slide in for a triple. He would score 1-0 Twins. Radke then took the mound and went 1-2-3. Which describes his game overall Radke only gave up one hit in the first 5 ininigs.

First at bat in the top of the second was J. Morneau and he took the 0-1 delivery all the way back. 2-0 Twins, But that was not the end for Morneau he stepted into the batterbox once again in the top of the 4th and with the same result as last time. 3-0 Twins. But the Twins was not done in the 4th. Both Stewart and White would score later in that inning. So 5-0 Twins.

For the first Blue Jays score we turn to the slugger S. Hillenbrand who continued his HR madness against the Twins with a three run HR in the bottom of the sixth. Score at 5-3 Twins.

Top of the ninth: Bases are loaded and up comes Joe Mauer. He says thank you and clears the bases with a double. 8-3 Twins.

Mauer would later be hit home as well so 9-3 Twins.

In the bottom of the ninth the Blue Jays score 2 to make the final result 9-5.

Radke gets a W (1-0) and A.J Burnett gets a L (0-1).

As i was so into the game i only took this shot of R. White being robbed of a HR:

ROB.jpg

TWINS FAIL TO EXECUTE. FALL TO 1-2.

In Carlos Silvas first start of the year it was the bats that were good but just not when i came to driving in runs.

The first three innings were all 1-2-3 innings for both pitchers.

The Twins get the first hit of the ball game in the top of the fourth. They even mange to load the basses but nothing comes out of it. In the botom of the fourth the Blue Jays go ahead 2-0.

This continues in the botom of the fifth 4-0 Blue Jays.

The twins get thier first score when Hunter gets his first RBI of the season. But the Jays answer back so now the score is 6-1 Blue Jays. In the top of the 7th Batista gets his first long ball to make the score 6-2. But a two run homer by Catalano puts the game out of reach final score 8-2 Blue Jays.

Here are some of the action:

BHR.jpg

Batista Homers.

Hunter.jpg

Hunter throws for thrid and........

OUT.jpg

...HE'S OUT.

Morneau.jpg

Morneau leaps for a huge grab.

Prewiev on Cleveland Indians:

So all the talk has been on wheter it would be The tribe or Chi. White Sox who would win the AL Central. After the first series between these two teams one clear favorite emergade in Chicago White Sox who swept the tribe. So what is the problem in Cleveland. The problem is found on the mound where there has not been any production so far this year.

So here are the proable pitchers for this series.

Game 1:

K. Loshe vs. Paul Byrd

Game 2:

S. Baker vs. J. Johnson

Game 3:

J. Santana (0-1) vs. J. Westbrook (0-1)

And here is what needs to be adressed before this series:

1. More consitency in pitching.

2. More RBIs.

3. L. Castilios avg. is just .167 that has to improve soon.

Game 1 recap will come up ASAP.

TWINS WASTE NO TIME IN HUGE WIN OVER THE TRIBE

The question on wheter the twins were able to bring home runs were adressed aleready in the top of the first. When T. Hunter got to the plate in the fifth spot the bases were loaded and he hit a RBI single to make the score 1-0. Next up was 1B J. Morneau he wasted no time and with a grand slam the score is now 5-0 and Paul Byrd is called off the mound. On defense the Twins showed great skill by turning the double play in both the botom of the 1 and the 2 to get out of a jam. In the top thrid the Twins build up thier lead even futher with Batistia hiting a RBI double to make the score 7-0. A sacrifice fly would make the score 8-0 for the Twins. Up by this much the Twins let the bats rest a bit and start focusing on D# but they couldn't prevent the Indians from scoring 3 runs in the botom of the thrid to make the score 8-3. That would be the last score from the Indians in this game and the Twis add 5 more for the final score of 13-3.

J. Rincon came in for K. Loshe too get the W. P Byrd gets the L and has an ERA of 108.0 in his first start.

Here is some of the action:

MorneauCLE.jpg

Morneau shows off his skills in other ways than when hitting HR.

Batista2RBI.jpg

Batisita hits a 2 RBI double in the thrid.

TWINS LOSE HEARTBREAKER.

The Twins were so close but yet so far away in tonights game with the Cleveland Indians. When the Twins put two runs on the board in the top of the ninth to make the score 5-3the fans were already leaving the ball park. In to end the game for the Twins came closer Joe Nathan he should just have put the game away but instead he put the first batter on with a walk then a single with runners on first and second Nathan was under presure and he cracked throwing a fluke of a fastball on which the hitter made huge contact for the three run walk off HR. Prior to this dramatic finish had gone a long battle. The twins once again came roaring out of the gates to take the 2-0 lead in the first. But the tribe answered with two runs in the botom of the first to tie the score at 2. The tribe also took the lead from a Travis Hafner solo HR in the botom of the thrid. Just to see Batista even the score in the top of the fifth. In the botom of the fifth Cyddyer got a foul ball down the right field line runing to make the play then he dives for the ball but instead of getting the out. He is out from hitting the wall on the dive. He's injured for 14 days. Lew Ford will take his place. After that came a grueling pitching duel before it all exploded in the ninth.

The tribe get thier first win of the season and stand at (1-4) while the Twins go to (2-3). Which means they are 2 games back on the Chi. White Sox who are (4-1) for the season.

For the pictures this time i have gone with some defensive plays and one to illustrate how close Morneau came from hitting his forth homer.

Morneaurob.jpg

Morneau is robbed of fourth hommer.

CASTRO.jpg

Juan Castro behind his back.

Batista.jpg

Batista on the first AB of the game.

Comming up later:

A complete stats rewiev of the first road trip.

An interwiev with Justin Morneau.

And game 3 of the series with the Indians

Thanks for the comments Totte. I read in some other post that you were da man for the roster update b/c you also did minors.

And it's also great to see a fellow Red Sox fan from scandinvia. I'm from across Sundet in Copenhagen.

I didn't notice that you were from CPH. Greetings my man!

HERE ARE YOUR 2006 MINNESOTA TWINS DEFENSIVE ALIGNMENT, BATTING ORDER AND PITCHING ROTATION!!!!!

Hi friend!!! that is not present line-up of minnesota twins! Mc Le Croy this playing in Washington Nationals. Jason Bartlett plays is in Rochester AAA. You need Sierra is up, lack Jason Kubel. And in the alignment of pitchers you do not have to francisco Liriano... What's up man?? you must update your to roster! if I interest to you I have everything updated with all cyber faces of all the players of Minnesota including the AAA. My email: lunasonica@hotmail.com

the real lineup from Twins is this:

S. Steward RF

L.Castillo 2B

J.Mauer C

T. Batista 3B

T.Hunter CF

J.Morneau 1B

R.White DH

L. Ford RF

Juan Castro SS

IN THE BENCH:

L.Rodriguez 2B or SS or 1B

N. Punto 2B or SS

R.Sierra DH or 1B

M.Cuddyer RF or 3B

M. Redmont C

BULLPEN:

J.Santana SP

B.Radke SP

C. Silva SP

K.Lohse SP

S. Backer SP

F.Liriano LP

J.Crain MP

W. Eyre MP

M. Guerrier MP

J.Rincon SU

J. Nathan CP

That would be awesome to get. I will send you an email rigth away.

Now for the pictures for some reason me and Imageshack are not very good friends so i'm working on other sulotions. Any suggestions are welcome.

And for those of you waiting for the thrid game with Cleveland all i can say at the moment is that it was one nasty loss....

EDIT: I have worked out my diference with Imageshack so now we should get full size pictures for the next update.....

That would be awesome to get. I will send you an email rigth away.

Now for the pictures for some reason me and Imageshack are not very good friends so i'm working on other sulotions. Any suggestions are welcome.

And for those of you waiting for the thrid game with Cleveland all i can say at the moment is that it was one nasty loss....

EDIT: I have worked out my diference with Imageshack so now we should get full size pictures for the next update.....

ok friend! conect by mesenger to send modelsbig updated of Minnesota Twins yet. Is the official roster 2006, all the faces of mlb and minor leagues AAA. accept my to mesenger lunasonica@hotmail chat.

TWINS GET WHOPED BY INDIANS.

The twins offence were not present in a huge loss to the indians.Santana is still without a win this season and he pitched poorly again. Only twins run was a RBI single by Mauer in the fourth. Game ends 13-1.

The twins now return to Minneapolis/St. Paul for thier six game home stint.

Some action shots:

ford7iq.jpg

Lew ford shows skill.

castilosmall0er.jpg

Batista on the fly ball.

Archived