Photo Alpha

cubsfaninfla

Err, i noticed everyone gets their photo to show up in MVPEdit, it've never showed up for me, even with the default portraits.big file, and i'm trying to work on the photo pack as well (for myself) but no luck 'cause i can't even get the pics to show up in the mvpedit so obviously i can't even get the alpha crap work! :banghead:

So any help how i can get the god damn portrait crap to show up in the MVPEdit :banghead:

Err, i noticed everyone gets their photo to show up in MVPEdit, it've never showed up for me, even with the default portraits.big file, and i'm trying to work on the photo pack as well (for myself) but no luck 'cause i can't even get the pics to show up in the mvpedit so obviously i can't even get the alpha crap work! :banghead:

So any help how i can get the god damn portrait crap to show up in the MVPEdit :banghead:

I think Rglass would help you there better, but try this:

open up MVPEdit, and go to options. see if "show portraits (slower)" is checked. Also, see if the directory on your left is your MVP Baseball directory.

Hope this helps.

Sigh, didn't work, I had the pic checked, but noticed it wasn't on the baseball directory so i changed it, but no luck. :banghead:

I even wonder if it's 'cause it's on D drive instead of the C drive, eventhough i don't think that's the problem.

I guess time to bug RGlass :roll:

Sigh, didn't work, I had the pic checked, but noticed it wasn't on the baseball directory so i changed it, but no luck. :banghead:

I even wonder if it's 'cause it's on D drive instead of the C drive, eventhough i don't think that's the problem.

I guess time to bug RGlass :roll:

Make sure it has the "data" directory opened ("highlighted").

Nevermind, out of the blue, it all of suddenly worked, now i just gotta figure out how to do that alpha crap :roll: I know someone already explained above, still not quite clear for me though, i've tried to make a new 128 by 128 grayscale thing..so i'm not sure exactly how to figure out to make it black and white shapey thingie

Nevermind, out of the blue, it all of suddenly worked, now i just gotta figure out how to do that alpha crap :roll: I know someone already explained above, still not quite clear for me though, i've tried to make a new 128 by 128 grayscale thing..so i'm not sure exactly how to figure out to make it black and white shapey thingie

You can read my tutorial....it's call The Guide to True Portraits or something, find it at downloads section.

Oh boy, i was workign on it, got it all figured out, but the editor won't seem to let me get the picture in, i got it in the portrait thing, works, but once it starts to read the photo again, it's a blank, so i shut the editor and tried it again, it's back to the old photo. *scratches head* something i might forgot to do?

That happened to me you can do it through the editor still. My problem was when you make the alpha image in photoshop make sure you save it as a Windows file instead of OS2. For some strang reason the photoshop changes the default saving options every now and then so keep an eye out ;)

Archived