Braves 1969-70 road uni: Request for rolie

dmxrxt9999

he does i htink lolz, i guess he wanted to go to the Man!

anyhow, the 69 ones are uploaded , go get em whwen trues uploads em lolz !

gimme something challenging! those were easy , im bored out of my mine, the dodgers are getting spanked and im only on my third beer, dmanit,

picking up the moments that make up a dull day, pink floyd! enjoi

you kno what rolie, i really dont think your ready for this uniform. Like seriously, your fiyah..no one here will deny that. You're like really ridiculous. i didnt think you were going to be able to whip up that 20's braves uni but you did.

but this uni right here i got in store,i dont think your ready for it.

your teasing lolz, i can do it, you cant stop a drunk man from thinking he can be a Great Golden GOD, hurry up tell me lol, i wont break the record if itz after 12 mu time

damn two beers left, i got a ***** drink, Smrnoff left lolz berpps!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO, i got thwe top one already using hthis detroit one, but ouchhhhhhh! that's gotta hurt, ididnt know the yanks had those!!!!!!!!!!!!

those tigers are stopping me cuz the tiger pic im using is from a later era, but it looks sweet, it;; work but it wont be accurate, the only thing i can thonk is making it from scratch but im drowsy for that loz

io nly got the mod aquad/ff ones up, im waiting for that guy that moded the sav files to incorporate roster changes , cuz i already started my dynasty, the mod quad is killing people they have like two losses in AA,

i got hte 88 ones though, but missing the a's for that team, mayber ill learn how to make one for them to play against

he does i htink lolz, i guess he wanted to go to the Man!

anyhow, the 69 ones are uploaded , go get em whwen trues uploads em lolz !

gimme something challenging! those were easy , im bored out of my mine, the dodgers are getting spanked and im only on my third beer, dmanit,

picking up the moments that make up a dull day, pink floyd! enjoi

I'm trouble with the outline of the braves red on blue.. I took a shot at the home jersey's.... I think I did ok!!!

Archived