Thank You Boston!

Mav3rek

I just wanted to make a post here to thank the Boston Red Sox for trading Bronson Arroyo to the Reds. It was exactly what the doctor ordered, at least through today. 4-0 with a 2.34 ERA??? That's outstanding!!!! Arroyo has been a HUGE part of the MLB VICTORY LEADING Reds 15-7 start (at least for now they are the only team with 15 wins)

Again, thank you so much guys for giving us a quality starter who has pitched out of his mind. (Especially today 8.0IP 1H 8K 0R 0ER)

THANKS!!!!

Just remember, no one has had a chance to figure out how to hit Arroyo in the NL yet. By late last year, Arroyo was getting pounded because the AL had seen everything he has, and the mystique was gone.

I like the Reds (apart from your childish post), so I hope brandon gives you a solid year. But after that, look out.

No, no, no. You guys are taking this wrong, it's not meant to be a sarcastic/childish post. It's more of a sigh of relief/disbelief post from a Reds fans point of view. I'm sorry if it came off differently. I'm just excited that the Reds seam to finally have a pitcher worth something. I know that it's early early early in the season, but I'm a Reds fan, this excitement won't be around much longer (I'm just hoping for another 2 weeks). As a life long Reds/Bengals fan I usually don't have a lot to cheer for, or be excited about for that matter, so I'm just happy that they have gotten off to a wonderful start and that Arroyo isn't a bust. Sorry for the confusion guys. :D:D:D:D :D

Archived