Turner South overlay and Intro Music

aukevin

I just uploaded an overlay for you Braves fans out there. It is the new FSN-Turner South hybrid overlay that premeired tonight in the Rockies/Braves game. It is build upon Trues' FOX 06 and FSN South overlays. I changed some colors and added some Turner South logos to the mix. Hope you guys like it. It should be up soon.

Here's a couple pics of it:

pitcher5fs.jpg

playercard3ao.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that also part of the download is a bdcstdat.big file that contains the intro music before a Braves Turner South game. The rest of the between innings music is the FOX/FSN tunes.

Here's a pic of the pause menu:

pausemenu8qo.jpg

Please read this announcement before submitting downloads.
oh yeah, I guess I forgot to put a version number on it, it was late when I submitted. Sorry about that. I hadn't forgotten to do that before.

The download isn't in my pending downloads anymore, so I guess it was discarded. I re-upload it tonight.

Sorry about that.

Why does it say FSN on the left hand side of the overlay displayed at the bottom of the screen?
Since Turner South was bought by part of Fox Sports. I think the programming is suppose to eventually become like a FSN Atlanta station. The game last night had all the Fox music in it and all, so I put that logo there too since the games on Turner South are affiliated with Fox.

Is anyone thinking of making a TBS Superstation thing for the Braves?

I've got a TBS one too that is similar to this one except it is the TBS style scoreboard at the top. I haven't uploaded that one because I used the TBS scoreboard thing from KSM's TBS overlay and I haven't talked to him about letting me upload anything that was originally his work. He never seems to be around here, so I don't know how hard it is to get in touch with him or if he will even let me. I could always redesign the scoreboard, but the one he made looks good and their is no reason to redo it I think. I'm not sure what all the rules are for using other's work. Of course I'd give him credit just like I do with Trues, but I still like to ask first.

Archived