ee

Why do I have to be logged in for my Avatar to show up? If I am logged in, and view one of my posts, it shows my avatar, but if I log out, and view the post, the avatar does not show...? I uploaded to a host of my own, and put the link in for the avatar - but shouldn't the link work whether or not I am logged in?

That is a question that Trues would be able to answer. I would take a guess that it is part of the software that is used for the board that has your avatar shown only when you are logged on. There is also a little green dot that lets other people know you are online, in case you didn't notice that.

Thanks guys, please do let me know if you figure out why. I mean, it's no big deal but it's a bit frustrating! Besides, I need everyone to see my Cubs pride ;) But yeah, it's only there if I'm online. I mean, maybe it's some sort of default preserving bandwidth issue with the board that it won't download unless I'm there? :|

• 3 weeks later...

I know Trues has been dealing with a lot of family issues lately - so I'll address this mostly to anyone else who is listening - but any one have any clue yet to why this is? (My avatar only shows up when I'm logged in).

Thanks kkkerry, but I don't think that did the job. I have it hosted elsewhere, so it should be the same difference. But, I did change that to the host for the pic, just to be sure - and to no avail. :?

Archived