1939 yankees uniz uploaded!!!!!!!!

rolie

can i put them as part of my 41 yankees team package?

i thought it was our package? :cry:

first you know me, then you throw me away.

your just like all the others.....you promised you'd be different, but you're not....you're just like all the others. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i thought it was our package? :cry:

first you know me, then you throw me away.

your just like all the others.....you promised you'd be different, but you're not....you're just like all the others. :cry: :cry: :cry:

i've changed...no...you changed. you never have time for me anymore. this is just as much your fault as it is mine. i....i think....oh god this is so hard...i think we should see other modders. there i said it. it got too personal for me. i liked it better when, well, when we were just friends.

oh yeah rolie, you'r friggin nuts bro. how you makin them so fast? that's like abnormal maneuvering bro. I like your unis tho, i just finished playing a game with 73 angels against the 57 dodgers, koufax smacked my ***.

im using all 3 of ur angel uniforms for the 73 angels, and all of your dodger uniforms for the 57 dodgers, and bro, you know whats hot about your unis...the fact that when you look at them ,it looks like they're wearing cloth. like it's real fabric and s.hit.

rolie, you use to be on fire, now your just plain sick bro.

SICK!!!!

you ever heard of girl interrupted? that movie with angie jolie? You're just

Rolie, Interrupted.

That's how sick you are.ok,im off to get wasted, there's always someones birthday to toast too.

yankees1979: SEE OTHER MODDERS?? SEE OTHER MODDERS?!! I GIVE YOU MY SOUL AND YOU WANT TO SEE OTHER MODDERS?!!... :cry: :cry: it's not kc is it? is he the one you're leaving me for? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh yeah rolie, you'r friggin nuts bro. how you makin them so fast? that's like abnormal maneuvering bro. I like your unis tho, i just finished playing a game with 73 angels against the 57 dodgers, koufax smacked my ***.

im using all 3 of ur angel uniforms for the 73 angels, and all of your dodger uniforms for the 57 dodgers, and bro, you know whats hot about your unis...the fact that when you look at them ,it looks like they're wearing cloth. like it's real fabric and s.hit.

rolie, you use to be on fire, now your just plain sick bro.

SICK!!!!

you ever heard of girl interrupted? that movie with angie jolie? You're just

Rolie, Interrupted.

That's how sick you are.ok,im off to get wasted, there's always someones birthday to toast too.

yankees1979: SEE OTHER MODDERS?? SEE OTHER MODDERS?!! I GIVE YOU MY SOUL AND YOU WANT TO SEE OTHER MODDERS?!!... :cry: :cry: it's not kc is it? is he the one you're leaving me for? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

its kc, its rolie, its pirate, its everyone but you. :( i just cant take it anymore :(:( :(

lol, ok maybe we should stop this.lol..

anyways,im out for the night.

yanks1979, let me know if you whip up anymore met files for any different teams,i'd like to add and finish the roster set as soon as possible.

6 more teams to go, and if frank finishes up the 78 redsox, and 68 tigers, then 4 more teams to go.

lol, ok maybe we should stop this.lol..

anyways,im out for the night.

yanks1979, let me know if you whip up anymore met files for any different teams,i'd like to add and finish the roster set as soon as possible.

6 more teams to go, and if frank finishes up the 78 redsox, and 68 tigers, then 4 more teams to go.

:lol: ok...it was fun while it lasted. i'll look over the list of teams you already have done and see what else would be cool to do.

fuzZ,

I got the logos for the 68 tigers just about done. Then I will start the 69 Cubs, 65 Twins, 74 A's, and what ever braves team Logos you want. Won't have time for the met files or portraits, still working on the 78 Red Sox

hey guys, how about a late '70's Royals team, or better yet, an '85 team...i'd love to have George Brett and Bret Saberhagen when he was on fire and one of the better firemen of that time, Dan Quisenberry...

Fuzz, sorry i haven't gotten to those portraits yet...I had to take a trip out of state for three weeks due to a family emergency, but I'll get them done soon

fuzZ,

I got the logos for the 68 tigers just about done. Then I will start the 69 Cubs, 65 Twins, 74 A's, and what ever braves team Logos you want. Won't have time for the met files or portraits, still working on the 78 Red Sox

i'm working on the 57 braves team. if you want to do the logos that would be awesome.

hey guys, how about a late '70's Royals team, or better yet, an '85 team...i'd love to have George Brett and Bret Saberhagen when he was on fire and one of the better firemen of that time, Dan Quisenberry...

an 85 royals team is a good idea

Archived