Crashin

kwikpoppa

:( OK its (anonomous) facepak:Ishturis thats crashin me,How do I remove it?I know that Im correct by substituting him with another player and as soon as i put him in it crashes,I need original Ishturis facepak or one that works?

:) OK i need an Ishturis face ,how does I fixit?And btw thanx for response.What i did to get by the game was go to controller select and substitute another guy in at ss.Therefore verifying it was a facepak deal(dont want to point no fangers)However how would I fix this particular face and proceed?Get my Q?Kwik out.

8) OK i have traced it back,it is a facepak mod crashin me at LA,now how do I eleminate the faulty face pack(Dodgers) without escrewin the rest of my dynasty?This was a problem after loading Rollies package and faces(sorry rollie),Now how does I fixer?

After installing the face packs did you make sure to compress them with bigGUI ? If you did then try this:

Get the original models.big file off the cd. Open it up with EAGraph, extract the 3 files per face(.fsh .ord and .orl i believe)that are giving you problems, makeing sure to leave them compressed. Now, open up your modded model.big file with EAGraph and import the files you just exported from the original.

I believe this should do the trick

Archived