NFL Head Coach

Shiggins

Personnaly i can't wait for this game i think it will be the New Hit Simulation Game

everyday i check the forums for new updates .. with ESPN doing the Cameos and Ingame Movies for it .. it Looks like it will be Awesome .. It Also Looks like a Game that won't be a 1 Min Flop .. it will take time to play

Anyone Else Looking forward to it?

yeah, i've been waiting for this game for awhile now. always been a big madden fan but i haven't actually played a full madden game for over a year now - my friends and i just sim the season and do all the offseason stuff in our league.

looks like between this, the mvp 06 mod, and need for speed most wanted i shouldn't be in need of something to do. :D

i'll be the cardinals. i've never really had a favorite NFL team as i am mainly a college football watcher - i usually just cheer for my favorite former college players...and all former Gators! :D

i have started to follow the cardinals more though as i really like the moves they've been making - and their new stadium looks really damned nice!

i want to draft cutler .. but yeah i doubt he will drop that far .. there no good Round 1 WR's in the Draft so i might just have to wait and see .. im still going to try and get Javon Walker to Denver...

chad jackson and santonio holmes are 1st round talent. and vernon davis if he drops that far would help the recieving core.

PS...i haven't read about Head Coach in depth, but i'm assuming since we are mentioning drafting bush, williams, cutler, etc. that somewhere it tells us the game is going to include this years draft class in the game's first draft class?

I don't see the appeal of this game over Madden, mainly. It sounds to me like the owner mode of Madden (which I love, don't get me wrong) without being able to play the games. I think I'd rather just get Madden and do all of the management and play the games.

chad jackson and santonio holmes are 1st round talent. and vernon davis if he drops that far would help the recieving core.

PS...i haven't read about Head Coach in depth, but i'm assuming since we are mentioning drafting bush, williams, cutler, etc. that somewhere it tells us the game is going to include this years draft class in the game's first draft class?

there not top 15 First round Talent .. and Denver have 15th Pick .. and im going to try and trade up to 10ish if i can get cutler

if not ill have 2 1st Rounds picks i beleive

I don't see the appeal of this game over Madden, mainly. It sounds to me like the owner mode of Madden (which I love, don't get me wrong) without being able to play the games. I think I'd rather just get Madden and do all of the management and play the games.

the game has a Much Deeper Draft , Much Deeper Playbooks , Everything is Based of the Field .. SO meetings in office .. Talking to your Teamates on the sideline to get them pumped up . Practice a Cetain Play that you will use the next week (the more you train that play the more likey it will be a Sucess Next game). More Detailed Trades , Contract Deals

That's how I feel about the game too. I never like being hounded with all the owner stuff like contract negotiations in Madden, MVP, whatever. I just like playing the games. That's why this game doesn't appeal to me. If I can find it to rent, I might give it a shot since so many people seem to be up on it. But at this point, nothing about it really interests me.

Archived