Popup problem

Don

Here is my situtation:

Everytime I click on a popup or link, the popup goes completely blank and it says ''Microsoft Internet Explorer'' on the top bar, but I want the popup to show its content. I tried to turn off the popup blocker from my toolbar, but that doesn't help.

What should I do if I want to see the content on the link?

If the bar is yellow or has a yellow shield then right click it and go to the "always allow popups from this site" or "allow popups from this site temporarily" option.

Even if you did get mozilla you would have to deal with that bar too , but you basically do the same thing on either browser.

its like microsoft internet explorer but it is virus free, blocks bad popups, and theres nothing wrong with it..... been using it for over a year and a half now and never had any kind of problem

I'll add that it's faster as well.

If the bar is yellow or has a yellow shield then right click it and go to the "always allow popups from this site" or "allow popups from this site temporarily" option.

I have tried that a number of times. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my problem because the popups I want to see are blank and don't SHOW the content.

Funny because I said to use Firefox a long time ago when this was posted at the Total Classics forums..

Yes. That's totally true. It's just that for some reason I must have gone onto another site that advertised Firefox installations and I must've installed something else. Thank you for telling me the right thing after all.

Archived