BF2 stuff

UncleMo

Does anyone play this game? They came out with a patch 1.3 where it allows you to play with other people on the net and play against the "bots" (computer controlled players). I'm happy about that but I just wanted to say that I'm extremely happy about finding out that you can download Single Player maps and have 16, 32, or 64 sized maps and have 16, 32, or 64 bots on those maps as well. It is a blast. This game is awesome in single player mode and now it is even better/newer to me now that I can download these freaking maps. I wonder, do any of "yoos guys" play this game?

What am I rambling about:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread....887879#poststop

Ok, you mean what they call Close Quarter Combat?

I prefer that as well, but I love the sound effects in BF2 and the tanks/trucks/jeeps. I am a big Medal Of Honor Allied Assault fan, or used to be.

You play COD online or did you mean Single Player only? If online, you like those games where it is fast paced and "close quarters" instead of a huge freaking map.

I abandoned Counter Strike Source for BF2. Co-Op against bots sounds pretty fun. BF2 was more fun for me when there were people I knew or people who would work together as a squad. I haven't played since that patch that changed all the rankings and balances. I got promoted 3 times in 15 minutes. I've played little since then. Hit me up on xfire - pdub420 - if you wanna play, I'm down.

my favorite has to be the Vietcong series (PC version). for some reason i'm obsessed with the vietnam war -it's real interesting to me. but, the game itself IMO is great, i still play every now and then.

Back when Sega Genesis was played (I still have one), I loved army men lol. The new war games seem great in terms of gameplay and graphics, but i cant find myself playing something other than MVP, San Andreas, and a few others.

I wish I had BF2 but the laptop I play the games on doesn't have the proper video card for BF2. It's a shame though , Battlefield 2 is probably the best computer game out right now.

There was recently a video released that showed a BF2 add on called "Armored Fury"...it showed Americans and the enemy fighting on a highway overpass. Supposedly the action will take place in America. :o

Archived