What do you want?

NYM

I'm currently modding the CAS. (Seperate from my USCP) The question is, what do you guys want to seen done to it. What do you want taken away, or added on? I'm looking for ideas, so please post if you have any.

Well, this is strange. I used art money to build up my stadium to the fullest extent, but when I go to the stadiums folder in EA Graph, the venuday, venunite file is not thier. How could this be? If it weren't thier, wouldn't the game crash?

Hmmm. I did a search twice for venuday.big The first time I searched, I came up empty, the second time, I came up with venuday.big in drive D. Which could only mean, that is from CD2. I did a search in EA Graph in CD 2 and there it was, venuday.big. But when I opened it in OEdit, it came up as the orginal CAS (No upgrades or anything).

This is really confusing. Unless someone can come up with a solution, would anyone be willing to send me the file venuday.big and venunite.big, with all the stadium upgrades. (I don't need concession upgrades or anything like that, just the actual stadium upgrades)

Well, this is even stragner. I did another search today for my venuday.big with all my files, and I came up with one in the main MVP folder (not D Drive). I saw where the file was, went into EA Graph, but it still wasn't thier. I double checked to make sure the path for venuday.big was correct, but it still didnt show up.

This is driving me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

If a file is not located in the datastadiums folder, the program will default to the stadiums on cd 2. Just copy it over to the stadiums folder, and you'll be all set.

I tried my own CAS park, but the logistics proved too difficult to deal with. Good luck.

I was trying to completely change the CAS system and create a park that actually looks nice. I never really got to the execution stage, just the design challenge was a bit annoying for me. EA did an ok job with it, I guess, but things like the covered seating behind the high-wall in right annoyed me. There have to be better ways to have differing dimensions, but I was certainly having problems.

Archived